Elementary Japanese for Beginner Course
Sample Video Lesson 3 ▼
What will you learn?
Lesson 1 : 7 Useful phrases when shopping
Lesson 2 : Shopping at the Supermarket, department store and Convenience store
Lesson 3 : Be able to tell when you have dietary restrictions
Lesson 4 : Master how to order foods and drinks at a restaurant
Lesson 5 : Master how to order foods and drinks at a fast-food
Lesson 6 : Shopping at a clothing shop or boutique
Lesson 7 : Souvenir shopping
Lesson 8 : Arrival on the airplane, immigration and baggage claim
Lesson 9 : Asking directions
Lesson 10 : Staying Japanese Ryokan
Lesson 11 : Japanese style room, how to wear the Yukata, How to bath in big public baths (Culture Lesson)
Lesson 12 : Kanji for travellers
Lesson 13 : Requesting (for example “Please take photo of us / me”)
Lesson 14 : Asking permission
Lesson 15 : Japanese Culture for business people
- Master Essential greetings phrases
- Master essential phrases when you have a problem or concern
- Expressions for when you do not understand something
This course offers learning materials for general Japanese language learners whose native language is not Japanese.
※Printing the Online Japanese PDF supplemental Resources.
The“Travelling in Japan Online cource ” is intended for travellers. Through the use of video materials, learners will study greetings and expressions used in travelling, in addition to a little bit of Japanese culture.
Who is this suitable for?
- Learners who want to have your trip most enjoyable with trying communicate with native Japanese people
- Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese
- Learners who want to improve from beginner to intermediate Japanese
- Learners who want to take the JLPT
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese
- Foreign employees who plan to travel to Japan for business and sightseeing
Fee : NZD 80.00-
You can access anytime, full life time access
Bank Transfer to ANZ Bank
Credit Card payment via Paypal