Do you live outside of Auckland or in a foreign country?
Don’t worry, I have been providing online Japanese lesson more than 3 years via online.
Some of my students who live in Auckland even take my lessons online as their parents can save time on the commute while still getting that home-tutoring feel. I can teach Japanese to anyone who speaks English as long as you can access the internet.
Q1. How does it work?
Online lesson will be conducted using a video chat software called Zoom. I will send a Zoom link and you will click the link to start the lesson. For example, if your lesson time is 4pm on Tuesdays, you can use the same link to join the lesson every week.
- You can book time and date. (Please inform me in NZ time zone)
- You receive a Zoom link and you download on your PC
- Pay lesson fee via through online banking to ANZ bank.
- Let’s start our Japanese lesson!
I can share textbook or workbook via screen and also I can type English/Japanese both so you will have a similar experience as face-to-face lesson.
Q2. What will I need?
- Computer with camera and install Japanese font
- Fast internet access
- Google account
Printer (for those who want to print out)
Q3. How about studying materials and how does homework are checked?
- I will share with your homework every lesson via google drive so you can try the homework online. If you like to write down on hard-copy, you need to print out them. It is up to you.
- Studying materials will be sent via email with attachments
- Additional Online lesson videos links will be sent via email.
- Most exercises are based on Genki textbook.
Homework Sample (Beginner level)▼
Example 1) Translation from English to Japanese.
Homework Sample (Pre-Intermediate level)▼
Example 2) Writing own sentences using grammar points.
What is looks like online lesson?
Lesson Sample ▼