Sample Video Lesson ▼
What will you learn?
You will learn intermediate level grammar points. It includes 61 grammar points and total 15 lessons (381 minutes).
You will be able to listen and comprehend conversations encountered in daily life and generally follow their contents, provided that they are spoken slowly. You will be able to read and understand passages on familiar daily topics written in basic vocabulary and kanji.
※Printing the Online Japanese PDF supplemental Resources.
The“ Japanese Grammar Online Course 【JLPTN4】” is intended for beginner to intermediate. Through the use of video materials, learners will study a variety of grammar used in daily life, in addition to a little bit of Japanese culture. JLPT N4 does NOT comes with romaji.
Who is this suitable for?
- Learners who want to communicate with native Japanese people
- Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese
- Learners who want to improve from beginner to intermediate Japanese
- Learners who passed JLPT N5 and will take JLPT N4 exam in the near future.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese
- Foreign employees who plan to travel to Japan for business and sightseeing
How it works?
Step 1 : Apply for the online course
Step 2 : You will receive an email (within 48 hours in working days)
Step 3: Please pay your course fee
Step 4 : Japanese Tutor, Ayana will send you password
Step 5 : You can access “Japanese Grammar Online Course 【JLPT N4】” page with the password. Get started to learn Japanese!!
Level 4 course : NZD 60.00-
– Bank Transfer to ANZ Bank
– Credit Card payment via Paypal