Sample Video Lesson ▼
What will you learn?
You will learn beginner level grammar points. (N5)
You will learn intermediate level grammar points (N4)
N5 Level ：You will be able to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations, and be able to pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken slowly.
N4 Level : You will be able to listen and comprehend conversations encountered in daily life and generally follow their contents, provided that they are spoken slowly. You will be able to read and understand passages on familiar daily topics written in basic vocabulary and kanji.
※Printing the Online Japanese PDF supplemental Resources.
The“ Japanese Grammar Online Course 【JLPTN5 and JLPTN4】” is intended for beginner to intermediate. Through the use of video materials, learners will study a variety of grammar used in daily life, in addition to a little bit of Japanese culture. JLPT N5 comes with romaji so those who can not read hiragana still be able to learn the grammar.
Who is this suitable for?
- Learners who want to communicate with native Japanese people
- Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese
- Learners who want to improve from beginner to intermediate Japanese
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N5 or N4 in the near future.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese
- Foreign employees who plan to travel to Japan for business and sightseeing
Level 5 course : NZD 50.00-
Level 4 course : NZD 60.00-